• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.9.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban!] [Direct Install!]

1,636 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, x5lowf said:

Yeah I think that also, I already pm cz1993 Ian waiting for response 

1 hour ago, Juside said:

same ! i think the proxy got detected and too poeple use it that we we got ban ? just my opinion

3 hours ago, x5lowf said:

Not safe anymore. I tried to register with 10 fake accounts and all of them got banned as soon as I reach the screen. Also my official account got banned which was ace. 

Did all of the steps.

I was using it since it realeased and I just got banned.

Make sure everytime you switch in n out the app or maybe goes out of wifi range and the game still running in the background is what make the VPN changes. Eventho you got back the wifi but since your phone switched to data, i will be detected. Happened to me once when i carelessly walk out of the wifi range and my phone automatically switch to data and when i get back to the game i got detected immediately. Just a head up, cheers!!!

2 hours ago, khuong1992 said:

Make sure everytime you switch in n out the app or maybe goes out of wifi range and the game still running in the background is what make the VPN changes. Eventho you got back the wifi but since your phone switched to data, i will be detected. Happened to me once when i carelessly walk out of the wifi range and my phone automatically switch to data and when i get back to the game i got detected immediately. Just a head up, cheers!!!

i know that but didnt work that all