• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

DRAGON BALL LEGENDS By BANDAI NAMCO v2.8.1 +10 Hacks [Direct Install!]

30,614 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Primo said:

And if you subscribe for a service you must acknowledge the conditions of subscribe. Which never been to update it the day after. Once again everyone does his thing but here, we propose, if you disagree you can leave. If you’re mad because you can’t play our version, go somewhere else or use the original one. ✌?

I have never said I disagree with the rules.
And I never said that the next day you are forced to update.
I have always thanked you for your work here, I would never allow myself to tell any of you something bad, because I respect everyone.
I have only exposed my thoughts, and I am one of the few who write sensible things.
However, a feedback from the users would be appreciated by the Staff.
If someone has to wait it would be nice to warn by saying (example); "sorry for the waiting time, we will update as soon as possible".

On 20/08/2020 at 9:30 PM, Toki said:

I have never said I disagree with the rules.
And I never said that the next day you are forced to update.
I have always thanked you for your work here, I would never allow myself to tell any of you something bad, because I respect everyone.
I have only exposed my thoughts, and I am one of the few who write sensible things.
However, a feedback from the users would be appreciated by the Staff.
If someone has to wait it would be nice to warn by saying (example); "sorry for the waiting time, we will update as soon as possible".

Well don’t take it for you if you don’t consider that what I’m saying applies to you. 
The problem here wasn’t about feedbacks. Anyway Cz works on everything all the time and still gives infos from time to time. When a big update is needed we won’t do a list of the games just to tell which are gonna be updated or not. Cz just updates it when it’s possible. That’s it, there’s always things you can improve and we would’ve done it if we could. So don’t come like « take responsibilities » then change the subject on « you could do this ». Also if you check my historic a little you’ll see that it’s what I answer to every messages I see being like « it doesn’t work ». So please before going on pointlessly check your infos. ✌?