• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

Garena RoV v1.21.1.2 +5 [Map Hack] [Thailand]

100 posts in this topic

Taiwan and EU server have been updated 2 weeks ago.

Thai serv. and Vietnam serv. are still waiting for updated. Why? Is it fair for people who play these 2 servers? 

If these 2 servers will not be updated just tell us. We pay to become a VIP member so please show some responsible. @cz1993 @Lolswag 

1 hour ago, OJMSW said:

Thai serv. and Vietnam serv. are still waiting for updated. Why? Is it fair for people who play these 2 servers? 

If these 2 servers will not be updated just tell us. We pay to become a VIP member so please show some responsible. @cz1993 @Lolswag 

me too

5 hours ago, OJMSW said:

I feel like im talking to myself or a ghost. No response : no answer  no explanation. @Lolswag @cz1993 ?????? Great job

21 minutes ago, OJMSW said:

I feel like im talking to myself or a ghost. No response : no answer  no explanation. @Lolswag @cz1993 ?????? Great job

I do apologise to every one but , I myself have limited information on the status of this you’ll have to contact cz1993 , on what’s happening

32 minutes ago, Lolswag said:

I do apologise to every one but , I myself have limited information on the status of this you’ll have to contact cz1993 , on what’s happening

Finally, thx u for your response @Lolswag

你好 我是fcebok登录的 但是在手机里面  要我论坛账号密码 可是我没有啊  怎么登陆?