• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[FREE] The Sims™ Mobile By Electronic Arts v22.0.0 [Unlimited SimCash & More] [Direct Install]

2,610 posts in this topic

Is anyone else having issues with their Sim working shifts? Mine is stuck at work. :(

edit: My game is stuck in the tutorial and it keeps telling my sim to clean the tables but I can’t select anything. 

Edited by BlackLycan

3 hours ago, BlackLycan said:

Is anyone else having issues with their Sim working shifts? Mine is stuck at work. :(

edit: My game is stuck in the tutorial and it keeps telling my sim to clean the tables but I can’t select anything. 

Yes this buggy, I can't pass this part.This error occurs due to high experience score.

7 hours ago, raidenblack said:

Yes this buggy, I can't pass this part.This error occurs due to high experience score.

I just figured a workaround. Download the non-hacked version from the App Store and play until you pass the tutorial. Make sure the progress saves to the cloud and uninstall the game. Install the hacked version and select play progress from cloud and the game should work. 

21 minutes ago, BlackLycan said:

I just figured a workaround. Download the non-hacked version from the App Store and play until you pass the tutorial. Make sure the progress saves to the cloud and uninstall the game. Install the hacked version and select play progress from cloud and the game should work. 

Where exactly is the playback from the cloud? How do I get to the cloud in game start ? Can you describe it, please? Thank you.

48 minutes ago, BlackLycan said:

I found bro thank you very much.