• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival By Andrey Pryakhin v1.6 [ Mega Hack +19++ ] [ Building Hack! ]

356 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Keithwong said:

i got an issue, after using the hack, when I opened the game again, it is stuck on the loading screen, any help?

You crafted some unrelased item i think

19 minutes ago, cz1993 said:

In the video its jb version.  Its normal high level you can use for unlock blueprints and when restart the game the lvl will restore

That’s kinda cool. But my other issue, why is nothing usable? I.E I’m unable to use the bags after learning the blueprint. I equip them and my storage spots go away

5 minutes ago, WolfRoms said:

That’s kinda cool. But my other issue, why is nothing usable? I.E I’m unable to use the bags after learning the blueprint. I equip them and my storage spots go away

They doing some change on the bag in this version..

3 hours ago, Keithwong said:

i got an issue, after using the hack, when I opened the game again, it is stuck on the loading screen, any help?

Hello Keith! My guess is you crafted an unreleased item. That's why the LDOE server can't seem to load your data because they can't load an item which is not in the game yet. If this is the problem, there are two possible solutions, wait for the unreleased item to be released or implemented,and the other is if you wanna continue playing, make another Game center or apple id account and start over again. That happened to me before :(

2 hours ago, bobcat said:

what is the iPa link

Hello bobcat! Just click the IPA DOWNLOAD link above. :)