• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap007

The great debate- Console or PC

27 posts in this topic

Well everyone lets start the great debate on PC or console.

I know that this site is for iOS and Android use but with some slow-moving topics, I thought this might spark some debate among users. 

With all that info I know things like graphics/exclusive can play into peoples decisions. So to start out let's talk about systems owned and favorite.

So now for my info 

Current systems owned: Microsoft- Xbox One, Xbox 360

Sony- PSP, PS3

Nintendo- Wii, Snes Mini, Nes Mini, N64, Gameboy 

Favorite System: Gameboy and my Xbox One.

Favorite Games: Pokemon & FPS shooter for Xbox (Fortnite recently) 

I haven't been afforded the opportunity to try PC gaming but would love to someday hopefully.

I do miss the older times 10-15 years ago when consoles allowed to have multiple people on one system (Halo) Those LAN parties is what I miss the most. 

Well after my ramble post, tell me your favorites and let's see what everyone is into.  

34 minutes ago, Anej45deja45 said:

Goood

29 minutes ago, Aa99 said:

Coool

Cant take a minute to actually respond? Come on guys

PC has better graphics, steam sales are killer and you don't have to pay to play multiplayer. We have a lot of better games like PUBG, CS and League and Building a pc is fun soooo

2 hours ago, Rizzeo said:

PC has better graphics, steam sales are killer and you don't have to pay to play multiplayer. We have a lot of better games like PUBG, CS and League and Building a pc is fun soooo

See I get the point of steam sales and all of that but I haven't made the conversion because initial cost seems to be so high. The last time I ran a build that would last me as long as my Xbox would put me over $1000. I am like some user's afraid if I drop some cash on that type of system it won't be able to run the games I want to play. 

There was one game I really wanted to get into (Star Wars The old republic)  required me to drop some serious cash back in 2011. That point I was just some broke college student and unable to afford it. 

• May you like