• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skyfre3

Last Day on Earth- Is it possible to use hack to your advantage then uninstall the hack?

28 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Skyfre3 said:

Awesome Exoduz, thank you so much for answering so quickly! Much appreciated, no more spending money on this game.  Will make a stash house!

GLHF ;D

mind though that mechanics pack and other boxes/crates hack does not work, dont know but it locks the first thing you get and only gives that item no matter how many you open. (You can open infinite amount since its locked at 1)

i did however find another hack that gives you 10000 och a crate/box/pack when you open it and gives random items and works as its supposed to, you can pm me if you want a link for that one.

i did install that one, opened a box to get the items i wanted then i switched back to the hack we have here ;)

although i had to buy 2 crates for real money i got 9999 extra thanks to that hack!

you can also if you are patient enough, wait for the free store hack to work, but it only works sometimes on updates and the ldoe android version has to be higher than iOS version!

good luck and have fun base building :D

1 hour ago, Skyfre3 said:

what exactly is preventing you from logging in?

His account was probably not active yet!

• May you like