• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exoduz

jailbreaking

9 posts in this topic

so, I've been browsing around and reading what can be found on jailbreaking 11.2.2-5 and of course there is no jailbreak yet, but there is however a group that have managed to find an exploit to inject Cydia into an iPhone X running iOS 11.2.2, so the hope of a jailbreak soon in kinda good.

What im thinking is that they are going to cash in on apples bug report program first and wait for iOS 11.2.6 (11.3) to come, and from what I´ve read 11.3 is to come this spring, which is kinda nice to hear.

although 11.3 is supposedly to come in spring a new bug has been found (similar to other text message breaking glitches) that locks the user out from its apps (messages, safari etc) with a Indian text format, which in turn forces apple to pre-release some kind of fix for it and maybe well see a 11.2.6 update soon.

if so, hopefully also a jailbreak for 11.2.2-5 :)

lemme know what you think?

//Exo

8 hours ago, XxDamienxX said:

Is jailbreakinng your phone worth it ? Cause I have been thinking about doing mine but idk if I should are not ..

Short answer would be yes, since you unlock a lot of features that is inaccesible when jailed.

8 hours ago, Exoduz said:

Short answer would be yes, since you unlock a lot of features that is inaccesible when jailed.

Not only features but the ability to not worry about your certs getting revoked would be great. I think overall that it would be the best thing to have seeing as how much more access you have to your device.

• May you like