• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JuanAndPk

Base designs for Last Day on Earth

39 posts in this topic

I stocked up on everything, litterally all you can find and duped it and put in trunks.

i have a sh!tload of trunks, and build a big a place with double entries for easy access and easy leaving.

barricaded with spike poles all around and am vurrently thinking of adding another layer of walls around that too.

so 1 Wall, the spikes, then another wall, then the initial base and then another one inside with most vehicle parts, and fun guns ;)

2 hours ago, Juannachos17 said:

Walls...need i say more?

More would help explain how you have it set up. Just one wall, more than one? Double layer, or box style, one vault room or multiple places and vault rooms in those.

the base setup depends on your gameplay and everyone is different.

5 hours ago, Exoduz said:

I stocked up on everything, litterally all you can find and duped it and put in trunks.

i have a sh!tload of trunks, and build a big a place with double entries for easy access and easy leaving.

barricaded with spike poles all around and am vurrently thinking of adding another layer of walls around that too.

so 1 Wall, the spikes, then another wall, then the initial base and then another one inside with most vehicle parts, and fun guns ;)

The only problem I have is that with the hacks you can double (split) almost any item. The other thing is that with inbox lock you can claim as many guns/armor/parts that you want. 

Combine this with free store and you have almost everything you could need.

8 hours ago, Cheap007 said:

More would help explain how you have it set up. Just one wall, more than one? Double layer, or box style, one vault room or multiple places and vault rooms in those.

the base setup depends on your gameplay and everyone is different.

The only problem I have is that with the hacks you can double (split) almost any item. The other thing is that with inbox lock you can claim as many guns/armor/parts that you want. 

Combine this with free store and you have almost everything you could need.

Yeah, although you can dupe/split all you still need the frickin tank and other stuff which you cant buy with coins..

its hars as hell to get them!

you got any idea where its easier to get the chopper tank and bars maybe?

Well, I got it all from Mech packs when they had free store working. Then I just never switch back to the 25+ hack so it never leaves my inbox.  I know you can get them from red crate in alpha but the drop rate is insanely low.

Mh Very great idea Because its very naste if you dont have enough space so you going to have an extra slot. But im wondering... i did nearly ten posts and didnt got verified yet.

• May you like