• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JuanAndPk

Base designs for Last Day on Earth

39 posts in this topic

Well since the other post is non-related, I usually try and keep everything I can (Trees, rocks, deer, beginning zombies) Then I just build enough spikes for two layers around my initial footprint. Then I expand as needed. I have also set up a small area by the pickup truck with open floorplans or level 1 walls with boxes so during a raid by other players I put my extra goodies in these boxes. (fully modified gun, chopper parts, metal room upgrades, food) With the 25+ hack, I am not keeping as many items as I previously did. I would suggest an extra box of health packs and tickets to the bunkers in case you have to stop using the hack for a while. 

22 minutes ago, Cheap007 said:

Well since the other post is non-related, I usually try and keep everything I can (Trees, rocks, deer, beginning zombies) Then I just build enough spikes for two layers around my initial footprint. Then I expand as needed. I have also set up a small area by the pickup truck with open floorplans or level 1 walls with boxes so during a raid by other players I put my extra goodies in these boxes. (fully modified gun, chopper parts, metal room upgrades, food) With the 25+ hack, I am not keeping as many items as I previously did. I would suggest an extra box of health packs and tickets to the bunkers in case you have to stop using the hack for a while. 

Gg 

• May you like