• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JuanAndPk

Base designs for Last Day on Earth

39 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Exoduz said:

yup, thats the problem, free store aint working right now, so hopefully next update :)

red crates are as you say extremely low drop rate, I´ve read about people having to raid them 50-60 times before they got the crates.

im thinking of maybe buy a mech pack or the other box for the fork and then switch to 25+ hack again so that it stays in my inbox and I can take as many as I need.

its rather cheap, so I really don't mind throwing some cash into the game ;)

I hope its not too late but I wouldn't suggest that. Currently, if you have the 25+ hack on it will only give you the same item from the crate on the 25+ hack. So lets say you unlock the crate and it gives a helmet. You will then get a helmet every time you open that crate. I just would wait till you can hit the free store as it will allow you to obtain different items

7 hours ago, Cheap007 said:

I hope its not too late but I wouldn't suggest that. Currently, if you have the 25+ hack on it will only give you the same item from the crate on the 25+ hack. So lets say you unlock the crate and it gives a helmet. You will then get a helmet every time you open that crate. I just would wait till you can hit the free store as it will allow you to obtain different items

Yeah i noticed it gave me the same item, its broken.

good thing though, i found another ldoe hack on another forum so now i have 10000 boxes instead of one, and the tank and the fork ?

so money wasnt really wasted ?

i used that hack, and switched back to our hack here again since it has more features!

the 10000 boxes still remain, and it works for other boxes also if you want to try it out (pm me if so)

On 19/02/2018 at 4:29 AM, Cheap007 said:

Nice

On 2/15/2018 at 7:57 AM, Cheap007 said:

Well since the other post is non-related, I usually try and keep everything I can (Trees, rocks, deer, beginning zombies) Then I just build enough spikes for two layers around my initial footprint. Then I expand as needed. I have also set up a small area by the pickup truck with open floorplans or level 1 walls with boxes so during a raid by other players I put my extra goodies in these boxes. (fully modified gun, chopper parts, metal room upgrades, food) With the 25+ hack, I am not keeping as many items as I previously did. I would suggest an extra box of health packs and tickets to the bunkers in case you have to stop using the hack for a while. 

That’s a great idea thank you for sharing

• May you like