• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exoduz

Last day on Earth, crafting unrealeased stuff and what happens when you do that.

135 posts in this topic

Ok, so, i tried crafting most of the stuff thats on the red list and here is what happens;

you can craft all of the things on the red list, what happens when you equip or try to put it on the ground differs, for eg;

crafting and equipping the dragunov will result in an empty weapon slot that you can not equip anything, nor can you unequip the invicible dragunov, the only way to unequip it is to kill yourself and by that way resetting the game.

crafting and equip military backpack or tactical armour will result in nothing... you will have the armour on, but no stats will be added nor will you lock the game, you can equip and unequip as you feel fit, you just dont gain anything from it, no more space no stats etc.

crafting and trying to build the helicopter (mi24) will result in it being in your backpack, but you wont be able to put it on the ground to assemble it, nor will it have an icon in the biodling list. It will just be a white square that says 10 of that item, same thing goes for all other things you try to craft, put on ground and build.

so all in all, i can say that most items are safe to craft, just be aware that weapons will lock onto the weapon slot ans you have to kill yourself to get rid of it.

have fun playing and best of luck ?

(Edit) just FYI, i use a iPhone 7s, not jailbroken, iOS 11.2.1, since i dont know if other OS might get different responses. Also i use Game Center.

Did you craft each item and leave and enter the game, because when reading this sound's obvious that you didn't , because most items will freeze your game when apon leaving and entering the game again 

Hey I had that problem to on a different account (which I forgot) so can you activate this one?

thanks

1 hour ago, Lolswag said:

Did you craft each item and leave and enter the game, because when reading this sound's obvious that you didn't , because most items will freeze your game when apon leaving and entering the game again 

Yes, left the game, closed the app, restarded, when in and out of bunkers/forests etc and everything works fine.

i did however not have any of said items equiped, but i do know from earlier before i tested this i did accidently craft the dragunov that i locked myself out from the game.

thats when i tried to fix it and noticed that you could delete the hacked app, install iTunes version, log in one time, delete iTunes app, and reinstall hacked app and login again to fix the lockout!