• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyzeck

Alfa bunker card missing

19 posts in this topic

Started fresh on LDOE I’ve had experience in the game while in the past where you could get the access card to bunker alfa in the dead soldier in front of the bunkers door and a pistol beside it but somehow it’s t not there anymore its just a lonely pistol in a dead soldier.

also been hunting for a couple of hours now in the green and yellow zones which i think people says “It drops there” and still cant find that access card.

If you have guys have any tips please don’t hesitate to leave a comment down below thanks in advance.

I noticed that i get random base cards from the yellow or red areas. I was never  able to find the card from the dead solider. I recently found the alpha card in the snowy mountain area dont know if that helps good luck.

34 minutes ago, Justanothergamer said:

I noticed that i get random base cards from the yellow or red areas. I was never  able to find the card from the dead solider. I recently found the alpha card in the snowy mountain area dont know if that helps good luck.

How did you get to to the snowy area ? I currently can’t go there without a chopper since i can’t carry the generator to the watch tower.

• May you like