• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Emulator Happy Chick v1.5.4 (小鸡模拟器)

126 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, cz1993 said:

its not android emulator lol..

Emulator for GC, DC, N64, Android and GBA games

Is it fake?

46 minutes ago, cz1993 said:

yeah.. with itunes..

but if tutu signed with developer accounts will resolve this problem i think..

That is what I thought Everything was already on my phone and signed and good. After Update it would not let me install anything from any Helper Apps. But I was able to backdate to the IOS 11.01 and everything is good to go from my icloud data backup. It was the only version that apple still signs now since of like a few days ago. But Up and running everything good again. Thanks man.

Even found a site explaining that it would block third party apps with new update but i was too late and had already updated. It states you cannot backdate to earlier version after that but I was able to with ufd restore and having my crap backed up.

Edited by Gizmo1382

2 minutes ago, Gizmo1382 said:

That is what I thought Everything was already on my phone and signed and good. After Update it would not let me install anything from any Helper Apps. But I was able to backdate to the IOS 11.01 and everything is good to go from my icloud data backup. It was the only version that apple still signs now since of like a few days ago. But Up and running everything good again. Thanks man.

Even found a site explaining that it would block third party apps with new update but i was too late and had already updated. It states you cannot backdate to earlier version after that but I was able to with ufd restore and having my crap backed up.

now able able to use cydia impactor and ifunbox again.

4 minutes ago, cz1993 said:

its not XD  try it

This is great multi emulator and game source downloads directly in the app.

10 minutes ago, Gizmo1382 said:

i will never update to ios 11 lol..

4 minutes ago, cz1993 said:

i will never update to ios 11 lol..

I have multiple iphones with different ios and my son updated my Iphone 6 to ios 11 never even wanted to lol

I was at 10.3.1

Edited by Gizmo1382