• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

MARVEL Contest of Champions By Kabam v28.0 +2 Hacks [Direct Install]

20,495 posts in this topic

I need to play that i installed it through tweakbox on iphonex and as soon as i started the app it asked for iosgg account which i never used before so i made new account here and there conditions are making me really pissed now they are asking you need to post a content and ppl should comment on that content i dont even know how to use this thing now how should i post something can you check my profile nd comment so i give it a try 

I need to play that i installed it through tweakbox on iphonex and as soon as i started the app it asked for iosgg account which i never used before so i made new account here and there conditions are making me really pissed now they are asking you need to post a content and ppl should comment on that content i dont even know how to use this thing now how should i post something can you check my profile nd comment so i give it a try

Can you tell me i have downloaded marvel coc hack from tweakbox on iphone xjust today and started the app its asking me to continue or start new game if I continue as there any chance the game developers will block my account ? As its an online game i used a hack tool once for 8 ball pool game couple of years ago and my account got parmanent banned i had to start all over again so i’m not starting it unless some authenticity will be provided as i have already progressed alot in this game its been more than a year i’m playing