• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

DomiNations By NEXON M Inc. v6.610.610 +14 Hacks [Real Crowns Adder Hack] + [Freeze Crowns]

54 posts in this topic

well i guess all hack for this game is doom. no more hack any more for this.. all hack was use got banned ... and  cz not make any hack no more for this.. well is over ..! is any one here  have same with me??

is try so many time tool not work. think hack is not working any more.. use hack and get bbanning fight away.. and cz is not try to get new hack.. is doom game for now!! i d

Ok I had issue before using the hack on negative coins but now is fixed. Who ever says that it doesn't work because u get banned I should say u guys don't upgrade things right away. The moment u generate crowns u better close the game and start play after 2 days let say by upgrading slowly with crowns. Now if u jump 20 Xperia within a day of course that u might get cought. 

15 minutes ago, recelfiku said:

Ok I had issue before using the hack on negative coins but now is fixed. Who ever says that it doesn't work because u get banned I should say u guys don't upgrade things right away. The moment u generate crowns u better close the game and start play after 2 days let say by upgrading slowly with crowns. Now if u jump 20 Xperia within a day of course that u might get cought. 

upload the new ipa for non jb now