• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Shadowreaper

Last Day on Earth how to maximise the mods

57 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Lolswag said:

Has a chance to work when android is higher version of the game then iOS 

Ohh lol i have already understand... So game should give an update for android then before ios gets that update.. hack works ... Bro does local appstore works or just this ipa ... My pc doesn't work it wil take like a week for me to recover it so will local AppStore work when update came for android?!

Edited by Lewarkurdi

7 minutes ago, Lolswag said:

Has a chance to work when android is higher version of the game then iOS 

Dndgdkf 

4 minutes ago, Lewarkurdi said:

Ohh lol i have already understand... So game should give an update for android then before ios gets that update.. hack works ... Bro does local appstore works or just this ipa ... My pc doesn't work it wil take like a week for me to recover it so will local AppStore work when update came for android?!

it has a chance to work yes , this ipa is for non jailbroken devices 

On 15/01/2018 at 6:44 AM, Shadowreaper said:

Part 1 

when installing the ipa file, do it as though you’re updating. Keep the old game on your device when you load the new game on, it will overwrite the old file whilst keeping your game progress intact. 

Part 2 

when the free store is working, and you have the crates open them till you find the gas tank and other parts for the bike. 

Using the same process as part 1 keep the game on your device then load mod 1 again whilst overwriting the previous game 

Is it working? I tried but it shows "Service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." The Android version is higher than the ios version now.