• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.9.7 [FREE STORE!]

28,327 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, QuinlanVos said:

Is there a game issue now?

Please let us know. I just ordered VIP on this page just to access the game and it wants to update the most recent versions. I purchased ITunes developer to use impactor solely for this game.

The non modified version of the game works if that helps at all.

The same happens in the direct download ipa with ads, it wants to update beyond current version. There is nothing to upgrade to 2-3 days after the last update.

The current version will have ads vip or not. You should be able to download the game and install via impactor with the link provided. The in game issue is server side and not something they can fix on here. If you can’t login to your account you possibly have to start over. Which from a hackers standpoint isn’t that big of deal as we can level up to our old level within a week or so.

i hope this helps and I’m no mod but you might want to send CZ a private message if your having issues.

also just saw this is for free store, that is something that works sometimes usually when android version is higher than iOS. Currently iOS is higher (or was) and it only works at random points. The 25+ hack still works though

Edited by Cheap007