• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,892 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DarkDeath said:

In this version, item have decay :/

3 hours ago, IsaisOlguin said:

no work this for me:

No Weapon Durability

Not all items, not in all circumstances. For example I found items deteriorating just by equipping them (like I said, not all). But it’s not a big deal.

2 minutes ago, Hippiechick1 said:

See I tried and it wants me to like buy it I’ve tried but idk if I have to like make a new character 

What do you mean buy it? Does the iosgg login pop up?

Edited by ElderWho

6 minutes ago, ElderWho said:

Not all items, not in all circumstances. For example I found items deteriorating just by equipping them (like I said, not all). But it’s not a big deal.

What do you mean buy it? Does the iosgg login pop up?

No it like it wants me to use real money to buy I didn’t know if I have to make a whole new person and just start over again because it said that I could resume my other game but that character was when I didn’t have the game mod at all yet it lets me do crafts and stuff just not the money thing 

3 minutes ago, Hippiechick1 said:

No it like it wants me to use real money to buy I didn’t know if I have to make a whole new person and just start over again because it said that I could resume my other game but that character was when I didn’t have the game mod at all yet it lets me do crafts and stuff just not the money thing 

So it loads but u can’t do what, I’m confused. ?

37 minutes ago, ElderWho said:

Try reinstalling, maybe it didn’t install properly. Are you sure about the unreleased items? 

I reinstalled it 3 times... but still no luck((

I’m 100% sure because before I crafted some unreleased items and my game stuck, so I had to start everything from new char. 

Maybe it’s because I’m using iOS 12?

But I dont get, why when I start from new char the game is loading properly on the sane iOS 12 version? 

Also my armor and weapon became durable:(( 

Why???

2 minutes ago, Andr0n said:

I reinstalled it 3 times... but still no luck((

I’m 100% sure because before I crafted some unreleased items and my game stuck, so I had to start everything from new char. 

Maybe it’s because I’m using iOS 12?

But I dont get, why when I start from new char the game is loading properly on the sane iOS 12 version? 

If you started a new game and it works on ios 12 it means most likely there is a bug with the game save (either from an item or a thing like that).

Sad part is there are no solutions if a save game gets bugged. ? (I kn it sucks to restart from scratch, did it 5 times already).