• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,899 posts in this topic

@cz1993 hi, please i'm having a problem that level gets stuck when a level goes up. When collecting an item it comes with the maximum amount, filling inventory quickly. in device without jailbreak is complicated to play so, has how to fix? thank you very much

1 minute ago, steniooliv said:

@cz1993 hi, please i'm having a problem that level gets stuck when a level goes up. When collecting an item it comes with the maximum amount, filling inventory quickly. in device without jailbreak is complicated to play so, has how to fix? thank you very much

not one of you has such a problem, it seems to me that it only remains to reconcile with it :)

Love this game, a lot of fun with the hack! I have played for 2 days now, hope I get approved quickly so i Can continue playing?? Thanks❤️

I just downloaded this hack and I’m trying to play but it says account has no permission I would really like to play reply if u have the same problem I would also like to be approved

Edited by LDOEH

Guest Please Reply!!!!!

Cool but how do I get it? Anyone?