• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

[iOSGG Exclusive] Rules of Survival By NetEase Games v1.0.8 +2 Hacks

41 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Jackiee said:

@Kunnie I can't go through when the door is closing, and I cant see anyone behind the door. Did you test?

If you see a door is close n can’t see through, it means that someone already open the door before u so u have to manually open it n close it again then u can see through or just reactive the hack again

28 minutes ago, Kunnie said:

If you see a door is close n can’t see through, it means that someone already open the door before u so u have to manually open it n close it again then u can see through or just reactive the hack again

I played dual mode with another account to make sure the door is closing. But I still cant enter the door or see anyone behind. I think reason is this mod doesnt work right on ios 10.3.3 jb. Maybe I will try on ios 10.2 jb. Anyway, thank for your support.

4 hours ago, Jackiee said:

I played dual mode with another account to make sure the door is closing. But I still cant enter the door or see anyone behind. I think reason is this mod doesnt work right on ios 10.3.3 jb. Maybe I will try on ios 10.2 jb. Anyway, thank for your support.

I play it on 9.3.3, maybe it doesn’t work because the mods need to update?

4 hours ago, Jackiee said:

Works on every version..  when door its closed for other players but for you its opened and you will still see the open button.. 

2 minutes ago, Kunnie said:

I play it on 9.3.3, maybe it doesn’t work because the mods need to update?

Yeah..  maybe he have the last version..

5 hours ago, cz1993 said:

Works on every version..  when door its closed for other players but for you its opened and you will still see the open button.. 

Yeah..  maybe he have the last version..

yeah, I think so, hope you update soon on v1.0.8 @cz1993