First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Please read our rules to prevent you for being warned, banned or ipbanned!
NOTE: This applies on any section unless another rules are implemented there.
- Advertising of other website and any other form that relating to advertising. ( Ex. Giving links to anybody, mentioning other names of forum etc. ) ( IP Ban )
- Spamming or emote spam. ( Warning Point )
- Misusing/soliciting forum rewards, including on yourself. (However putting along the lines of "Thank me if I helped you etc." is acceptable) ( Permanent Ban )
- Nazi or racist comments. ( 2 Warning Points + 2 Day Ban )
- "Asking"/begging for something outside of a specifically designated request section. Use Hack Request Section instead. ( Warning Point )
- Bumping dead topic for no important reason. ( Warning Point )
- Ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. ( Permanent Ban )
- Inappropriate images (Keep it 13+). ( Permanent Ban )
- Scamming of any kind. ( Permanent Ban )
- Threatening members with any sort of blackmail or DDoS/flooding/attack threats. ( IP Ban )
- Creating of account more than 2. ( IP Ban )
- Selling of hacks or any other form of hacks. Unless you are permitted by a Staff. ( IP Ban )
- Claiming a hack that you didn't make as your own. ( 3 Warning Points )
- Flaming or insult other members. ( 2 Warning Points )
- Bumping threads that you made. Unless it was permitted by a Staff. ( Warning Point )
- Abusive language, including swearing. ( Warning Point )
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: hack requests belong in hack requests section) ( Thread Delete + Warning Point )
- Random comment just to see the hidden content. ( Ex. 123, sjknj**ggsl[f, Hi, Hey or Hello, aksdsaddhjhb ) ( Flagged as Spammer ( Restricted from posting forever ) / Instant Ban )
- Use minimum font size of 12. You can use ANY font type as long as you follow the font size rule. ( 1 Warning Point + Comment Delete )
No Backseat Moderating:
Let the moderators do the moderating. Backseat moderating is when people who are not moderators try to enforce the forum rules. If you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the Report () button or simply message a Staff and give a screenshot to him/her.
Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from the iOSGG Community. Any moderator has the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion.
NOTE: The rules can be updated anytime, so you should check when you are not sure that it is allowed on this community.
Have fun hacking!