• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival By Andrey Pryakhin v1.6.9 [ Mega Hack +23++ ] [ Building Hack! ]

575 posts in this topic

Hey guys, why cant i install the IPA? it says its not a valid zip archive .?? anyone getting the same error as me? thanks..

2 minutes ago, cyan3 said:

Hey guys, why cant i install the IPA? it says its not a valid zip archive .?? anyone getting the same error as me? thanks..

Are you using cydia impactor to install it on your apple device ?

yes sir i am... i did it with the previous version of the hack v.1.6.8 but this one got an error while im installing it on cydia

1 minute ago, cyan3 said:

yes sir i am... i did it with the previous version of the hack v.1.6.8 but this one got an error while im installing it on cydia

Make sure to update your ITUNES also make sure cydia impactor is updated to it's latest version. If they are then re download the IPA and try again. It should work.

im trying to redownload the file, might have corrupted while downloading (maybe) not sure but ill try and see if it works after reDLing the file. thanks Mod

12 minutes ago, TheHackingFreak said:

Make sure to update your ITUNES also make sure cydia impactor is updated to it's latest version. If they are then re download the IPA and try again. It should work.

thanks sir, ill try to do that and update you if it works,, thanks again.

edit: i finally got it to work by redownloading the IPA file.. thanks again MOD.. more power!