• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Surgatxx

Help me please

Question

tGzRT7z.pngI’ve been having this issue for the past hour. Someone help

Edited by Surgatxx

2 answers to this question

try this Delete the game Go to Safari Settings, Delete Browser Data, Close Mobile, Restart the device, try downloading again

I’ve been having this problem too for about two weeks. Sadly I still haven’t found an actual solution. You might find that the rest of the apps you download on ‘ioshack.vip’ don’t work aswell.

For me, this issue immediately occured when I accidently loaded ‘Simpsons Tapped Out’(hacked version obviously) while disconnected from my net. From then on, every time I would try load the game, it would crash... so I deleted and tried reinstalling.

Evidently, now I am in a position where I am unable to use the hacked apps and am now desperately contacting the Administrator for a fix.

In attempts to fix this problem, I’ve tried:

- uninstalling and reinstalling constantly(about 200x)

- reseting my entire phone and redownloading the app

- changed browsers

- Reinstalled the non-hacked version and reinstalled the hacked version together

All of these attempts yielded no positive result.

HOWEVER, the only ‘solution’ I found was by simply installing from a different device. 

Thus, the problem many of us are having may not be due to our internet provider, it may be due to the version of our IOS software. You can see on the home page that it’s been announced that the 13.3 version of IOS has caused problems with direct downloading. 

I’m hoping the developers are coming up with a fix soon.

If you have found a solution that worked for you, please publically announce it so I can get back to playing Simpsons Tapped Out with cheats.