• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Sanket11 said:

After 2 days download is done. so just wait guys. it's a patience game. it will help you in the future to patiently.

It’s not about download I have downloaded more than 15 times, and every time after installation the pubg Icon become gray and says unable to install try again later. And @Cz1993 basically ignores this and gave no option what so ever to fix it which is unacceptable I have been in this forum for a long time and once was a SVIP and when it comes to help from admin this is always been the same as their are no moderators or anyone else who can help except for him. 

1 minute ago, 9host said:

It’s not about download I have downloaded more than 15 times, and every time after installation the pubg Icon become gray and says unable to install try again later. And @Cz1993 basically ignores this and gave no option what so ever to fix it which is unacceptable I have been in this forum for a long time and once was a SVIP and when it comes to help from admin this is always been the same as their are no moderators or anyone else who can help except for him. 

is svip worth the money? what is it that u get more when in svip? 

4 minutes ago, 9host said:

Quote! 

i1186936_FA3B208BC8B74F668C063C86579D914

Edited by Cosimao

2 minutes ago, 9host said:

yes, it happened with me too maybe 7-8 times. what I did is I reset network and cleared cache . and then it worked fine

1 minute ago, linhditto92 said:

is svip worth the money? what is it that u get more when in svip? 

It’s basically 1 year subscription and you get some benefits at times. Nothing much special 

2 minutes ago, Sanket11 said:

yes, it happened with me too maybe 7-8 times. what I did is I reset network and cleared cache . and then it worked fine

What did you use to clear the cache? I have done this as well