• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

شكرا على ايييش بالضبط الاكواد مو راضية تفتح بالقيم ؟ةة

1 minute ago, Saud9001 said:

Goooood

Yeeeeeaj goood goood buy vip for nothing ahahahahah seems like all bots reaply good or thanks... idk 

@ Cz1993

Is there any compensation for the participants for this defect?  More than three days have passed since the subscription was renewed and unfortunately we did not find a solution to this .. We must reconsider the site development and facilitate services for subscribers so they do not search for other service sites .. Thank you

Just now, waelll said:

@ Cz1993

Is there any compensation for the participants for this defect?  More than three days have passed since the subscription was renewed and unfortunately we did not find a solution to this .. We must reconsider the site development and facilitate services for subscribers so they do not search for other service sites .. Thank you

We need a refounds... I don’t wanna go in my bank for a charge back... but I considerate that....