• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Talk about yourself not on behalf of us ...Im happy with @Cz1993 services.....4 conquerer in a row with his hack.just follow his instructions and you should be good. And always put in mind that sooner or later you are gonna get ban so when you enter hack’s community be prepared for this moment so you don't have to cry later and complain.   

please don't write a comment. There are a lot of problems with the new update and people say that. we don't need your silly comments. 

48 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Talk about yourself not on behalf of us ...Im happy with @Cz1993 services.....4 conquerer in a row with his hack.just follow his instructions and you should be good. And always put in mind that sooner or later you are gonna get ban so when you enter hack’s community be prepared for this moment so you don't have to cry later and complain.   

If you happy up to you and I’m not crying as you said and i respect @Cz1993but if you just have a new membership and you pay for vip and super install and after 2 days you can’t play why I should pay for hack that’s what I talked about and I’m members with 3 owners not one but they tell us the truth if anything will happen they tell us what we should do and they give us a date for everything so everything clear for us and easy and I know @Cz1993he is trying to do the best but the way is not clear 

*since last night until now I cannot download the application for each time I wait 40 minutes for lodging after that give me (cannot download now) is that professional for you to be happy enjoy with it

Edited by Nmmksa1983