• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

When the new version is Comin? And What do you mean about new version? Is that new magic bullet codes or new anti ban or new super install??. Please replay thanks 

We are waiting for your update 

We stop playing until u update to avoid ban again and again 

Can you tell us when you release the new version 

I try with method 3 I do it good and I play with dlg codes aoe small and I didn’t get ban , I play for all day yesterday , I think more people don’t know how to make method 3 , anyway without dlg code is safe at 100% too With method 3. If u don’t make good method 3 you get banned , I play today too with the same dlg code aoe small and I didn’t get ban too . Method 3 work fine if u do it good

24 minutes ago, Floki92933 said:

I try with method 3 I do it good and I play with dlg codes aoe small and I didn’t get ban , I play for all day yesterday , I think more people don’t know how to make method 3 , anyway without dlg code is safe at 100% too With method 3. If u don’t make good method 3 you get banned , I play today too with the same dlg code aoe small and I didn’t get ban too . Method 3 work fine if u do it good

There is no good or bad method 3. Method 3 is method 3. This hack is detected. That is it. Needs to be updated. 

27 minutes ago, Floki92933 said:

أحاول باستخدام الطريقة الثالثة ، أنا أفعل ذلك جيدًا وألعب برموز dlg صغيرة جدًا ولم أحظر الحظر ، ألعب طوال اليوم بالأمس ، أعتقد أن المزيد من الأشخاص لا يعرفون كيفية إنشاء الطريقة الثالثة ، على أي حال بدون كود dlg آمن بنسبة 100٪ أيضًا مع الطريقة الثالثة. إذا لم تتخذ طريقة جيدة 3 ، فسيتم حظرك ، ألعب اليوم أيضًا برمز dlg نفسه الذي لم أحصل عليه أيضًا. الطريقة الثالثة تعمل بشكل جيد إذا قمت بذلك بشكل جيد

Where is the third method?