• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

I bought vip for 8 days and played 3 games, then the hack was locked ... actually I was waiting for something from admin to solve the problem but so far everything seems very bad, Maybe stop using admin's vip service here, goodbye and good luck

7 minutes ago, Rayank said:

صادق طريقته فيها استخفاف  ولازم نحط حد ينزلنا اكواد منزلها ip يرد علينا يتكلم يشاورنا 

شباب تكفون نبي نتفق كلنا ونسويله فلم 

معكم قدااااام??? 

استغر الله واتوب اليه

اللهم صل وسلم على نبينا محمد

لو ينزله بصيغت ملف ويفتح الكواد يصير حل مشكلت ٧٠ في الميه من المشتركين والي ماعنده جلبريك ياخي يحمل الجلبريك بثواني نزل لاخر اصدار للايفن بس مو معقول كذا والله مضحكه وملطشه واعطيناه وجه ومايزعلك اله المخانيث الي يدافعو عنه  

16 minutes ago, Havy369086 said:

I bought vip for 8 days and played 3 games, then the hack was locked ... actually I was waiting for something from admin to solve the problem but so far everything seems very bad, Maybe stop using admin's vip service here, goodbye and good luck

Ok good luck babe ????  Haha

5 hours ago, Phat1993 said:

Please play the hackers wisely because cz1993 has integrated all of them into a few owners?  not because you have accused guests to experience the code to have fun once the tencen has been discovered, all of you will be banned ... think

Translate cmt người ta thì reload web lại cmt bằng english, não bò gút gồ dịch

40 minutes ago, Havy369086 said:

Good luck

and see you later 

see you on Novorepnoye ???