• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
oZanderr

How to Apply SaveGames for Non-Jailbroken Devices!

365 posts in this topic

Today I'm going to be creating a tutorial for people that would like to install Save Game Cheats on their Non-Jailbroken iDevice. This tutorial may be a little bit confusing just be sure to pay attention and stay with it.

Requirements:
- A working Computer that is either Windows, Linux, or Mac
- iTunes Installed on your Computer.
- Cydia Impactor. (http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/)
- iFunBox or some other file manager.
- A Non-Jailbroken Device at least iOS 8.3 or later.
- Apple USB Cable.
- 7-Zip or any other archive managers.

Note: This tutorial only applies to save games that use the 'Documents' folder and not the 'Library' folder.

Note 2: You will also need to install the modified IPA every 7 days with Cydia Impactor because the certificate used to sign the app will expire.

Instructions:

Step 1: Download a cracked IPA of your game.

Step 2: Open up the IPA in 7-Zip or any other archive manager. For 7-Zip right click on the IPA and then click on Open Archive.

Step 3: Go into the Payload folder and the .app folder. Then find the Info.plist and open it in any text editor. I chose to use Notepad++ for this tutorial.
QRekkHW.png

Step 4: Under MinimumOSVersion key you want to add

<key>UIFileSharingEnabled</key>
	<true/>

kkoLguL.png

Step 5: Save the edited Info.plist file and update it inside the archive when prompted.

Step 6: Close 7-Zip and run Cydia Impactor and connect your Device to your computer via USB cable.

Step 7: Delete the game if it is on your Device and then drag and drop the modified IPA in Cydia Impactor and enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
tLw2k0x.png

Step 8: When Cydia Impactor finished installing the app open it up on your iDevice and play around for a bit until a 'Documents' folder is created. Now run iFunBox on your computer and click on My Device and then Apps. Now click on the folder icon next to your game.
jvH1iOz.png

Step 9: Drag and drop the Save Game files into iFunBox and they should replace the original files. For LDOE you will need to delete all of your files and then add in the new ones.
cOITWq5.png

Edited by oZarmo

3 minutes ago, Sekki said:

To get rid of the 7 days thing:

Take a full backup.

Then delete the cracked app.

Then install the itunes version of the app.

Then restore your backup.

This worked for me, can you confirm it? 

Yes, It works that way. But most of the save games doesn't save in game center.

6 hours ago, GreenApples said:

Yes, It works that way. But most of the save games doesn't save in game center.

I don't think it needs Game Center at all, well in my case it didn't.

Since taking backups stores your hacked data, restoring it should return the hacked data without the need of Game Center. Not quite sure since I only had done it once.

5 hours ago, Sekki said:

I don't think it needs Game Center at all, well in my case it didn't.

Since taking backups stores your hacked data, restoring it should return the hacked data without the need of Game Center. Not quite sure since I only had done it once.

You're right, Restoring backups that recently you saved will work. You just need to reinstall the game from the appstore and then restore backup in settings.