• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
KNightSqualid

Battle Cats [Save Data]

79 posts in this topic

Battle Cats [Save Data] - EN

Credits : Me (spent some time doing all these. Appreciate it )

Dont share it to others forums thanks.

Minium iOS Version: Any
Price: Free
Last Update: 2018-5-13 // 8:23pm
iTunes URL: https://itunes.apple.com/my/app/the-battle-cats/id850057092?mt=8

Features :

Most cats unlocked ( all i can remember is getting shadow gao and sakura sonic but i unlocked almost all the ubers)

Completed SoL ( i have no idea if there are new stories unlocked, i played this on 6.8 update )

40k+ Cat Foods

9999 CatEyes 

All manic cats except dragon and titan 

Cats level are all maxed

Treasure radar, sniper cat, others etc.... are all 9999+

Thats all i can remember :P sorry but im sure i completed lots of awaken stages and heavenly tower as well.

****TRY TO PLAY THIS WITHOUT GETTING A PLAYER ID RECORDED**** May be banned due to the amount of cat eyesX

If you want to add more cat foods, you can do it yourself or request it from anyone that is willing to do it for you, im just providing you guys a head start to the game. 

Do whatever you want with the save:) 

Ps : if you can try to find a way to remove the 9999 cats eyes, then you're safe to use this online and freely :)

HACK REQUIREMENTS : 

-  Ios Device

-  iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.

How to :

Download the save data here :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TCnhaxzq08TQbvn3YFG_7U3eWb8rGykK/view?usp=sharing

Step 1: Open the app, finish the tutorial then close it from multitasking.
Step 2: Download the file from the link above.
Step 3: Unzip, copy/paste the files/folders to:

iOS 7, 6 and lower users: /User Applications/AppName/Library/Application Support/No_Backup using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Applications/AppName/Library/Application Support/No_Backup using iFile/Filza.

iOS 8, 9 users: /User Applications/AppName/Library/Application Support/No_Backup using iFunBox or /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/AppName/Library/Application Support/No_Backup using iFile/Filza.

Non-Jailbroken iOS 8.3, 8.4, 9.0, 10.0 and higher need to follow this tutorial: 

Note: Backup your original app files before replacing them with these modified ones.

Step 4: Overwrite the new hacked files with your old ones and open the app.  Enjoy!

***NOTE : Dont freak out if you cant open the file because its .imazingapp format. Just open the file with winrar and you can access the contents in it. 

Edited by KNightSqualid

Guest Img** (inappropriate word)

wow thank you!