• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skyfre3

Top 5 Best games on Mobile?

654 posts in this topic

I have always been a hardcore pc/nintendo gamer. I never took mobile gaming seriously until my girlfriend gave me her old Ipad and I bought Grimvalor just to try it out. I was pretty impressed. Sarkari Result Pnr Status Showbox
 I was hoping for bluetooth controller support and tried to pair my xbox controller and figured out only MFI Controllers work. Bummer. I put it down for a while. I picked up StardewValley one day just because I never really got into it, and I was using my Ipad at school for notes anyways so I started picking up and playing with the Ipad more often, then I was hooked. I bought an MFI controller and then everything opened up for me! I love gaming on my Ipad more than anything now. Battery life is great, game selection is awesome (and often, cheaper) and I never get bored. I have always wanted to play Monster Hunter Stories (no MFI support, but okay. The graphics are awesome) and am so pleasantly surprised with performance. About 4 months have gone by and the Ipad is my main gaming console. It is easier to sneak some games in at work with it as well, since my Ipad is always sitting next to me.

On 3/29/2018 at 12:02 PM, Abi0888 said:

Fortnite 

This War of Mine

contest of champions 

Three of my top 10 mobile games

Also Rules of survival 

Ok

Yeeee

• May you like