• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
MyCysero

GTA San Andreas +4 ( God Mod )

2,670 posts in this topic

Has anyone else had a problem with the VerifyingApplication stage in Cydia Impactor? How long is it supposed to take?

I am running iOS 11.2.1 I have side loaded apps before and I know that the limit is currently 3 side loaded apps for iOS 11 so I only have 2 side loaded apps at the moment on my iDevice. I am not sure whether it’s because this app is so large that it will take a longer time to verify the app in Cydia Impactor or whether it’s just not working for me.

I have read that other people have managed to sideload it onto iOS11, for example on the iPhone 7, I am using an iPad Pro so not sure if that makes a difference. Any information from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

3 hours ago, Maximusmorpheus said:

Has anyone else had a problem with the VerifyingApplication stage in Cydia Impactor? How long is it supposed to take?

I am running iOS 11.2.1 I have side loaded apps before and I know that the limit is currently 3 side loaded apps for iOS 11 so I only have 2 side loaded apps at the moment on my iDevice. I am not sure whether it’s because this app is so large that it will take a longer time to verify the app in Cydia Impactor or whether it’s just not working for me.

I have read that other people have managed to sideload it onto iOS11, for example on the iPhone 7, I am using an iPad Pro so not sure if that makes a difference. Any information from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Yes