• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,892 posts in this topic

Wen i downloaded this game for the fist time it worked after I’ve done all the trust things ,played it for 2 h straight ,after that i closed the game and then tried to reopen the game to continue, they told me there is a trust issue and i need to fix it in settings , i try to click on the trust button in settings it loads for 2 seconds and then ask me to do it again ,i retried it for like 20 times but it wouldn’t work . Then i deleted the app ,  reinstalled it after a couple of error issues , and wen it works it always ask me to update the game from the “app store” when i didn’t even downloaded it from there ,and there is nothing , no updates cz in App Store it shows me that i didn’t even downloaded the game yet . So what’s the point of playing it when it kick u out and won’t save my progress . Best hacked game i ever played yet  so please fix this problem.

anyone having the exact same problem???

2 minutes ago, lolneyon said:

Wen i downloaded this game for the fist time it worked after I’ve done all the trust things ,played it for 2 h straight ,after that i closed the game and then tried to reopen the game to continue, they told me there is a trust issue and i need to fix it in settings , i try to click on the trust button in settings it loads for 2 seconds and then ask me to do it again ,i retried it for like 20 times but it wouldn’t work . Then i deleted the app ,  reinstalled it after a couple of error issues , and wen it works it always ask me to update the game from the “app store” when i didn’t even downloaded it from there ,and there is nothing , no updates cz in App Store it shows me that i didn’t even downloaded the game yet . So what’s the point of playing it when it kick u out and won’t save my progress . Best hacked game i ever played yet  so please fix this problem.

anyone having the exact same problem???

Same mann. Even though it’s the same version 1.16.5. But it’s still asking for a friggin’ update. Wonder why :/

Edited by Disguyslayz

34 minutes ago, Disguyslayz said:

Same mann. Even though it’s the same version 1.16.5. But it’s still asking for a friggin’ update. Wonder why :/

Any news regarding?

12 minutes ago, ShnozLi said:

Any news regarding?

Nah-uh man, still nothing. Tried downloading it a few times, but nothing yet.