• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,895 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I couldn’t find a solution without buying or making jailbreak and i couldn’ t success when i try to make jailbreak. So i purchased the super installer. I loaded profile and downloaded the game with super installer. I deleted the original game, already. But still i can’ t open the game. Pls someone help me. 

1 hour ago, nevdar1986 said:

Hi everyone. I couldn’t find a solution without buying or making jailbreak and i couldn’ t success when i try to make jailbreak. So i purchased the super installer. I loaded profile and downloaded the game with super installer. I deleted the original game, already. But still i can’ t open the game. Pls someone help me. 

I could success to install and playing hacked game. But still there are important mistakes in game. For example; it’ s ok for zombies attack, health no decrease. But when wolfes in attack our health takes damage and we die. Same time; when The Big One in Bunker Alfa, Third Floor; our health decreases, we die again and we can’ t win the match. );

I lost my so special items which comes with level increase and the special boxes. I can’ t take them back before kill The Big One and he defeats me for everytime because of cheat works perfect. ); I paid money but i couldn’ t take my money’ s value. So is anyone here to fix this, please?

By the way; we can’ t open all items in craft menu because of they opens with increase our level. But in android all cheats are free and we can open all items in craft menu. Don’ t say “If that; use an Android device.” Because i love my iPhone too much and i’ m ready to pay for it’ s hacks. Even i paid already. Only i want to take my money’ s value. 

Edited by nevdar1986