• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,895 posts in this topic

Good days. Thanks firstly to share. I’ ve a high to can’ t delete. But the jobs are very very hard for me. I lost my all items in Bunker Alfa when fight The Big Boss and i can’ t go there because of he’ waiting for me, still. I set up Nox Android Virtual Player on my Pc. But game’ s developers told me that they can’ t connect iOS and android accounts to eacother. I found a modded apk in android. But i couldn’ t transfer my old account in iOS. Because if i pass to android; my all levels, character and items will be deleted. I can’ t stand this because of spent a lot of real money in game with purchases. And when i search on internet for iOS Hack; i found your site. Downloaded the game from here. But it says; “unable to install last day on earth mega hack iOSGG.com please try again later.” when i try to oppen the game. I tried it for a lot of timesbut same. I’ ve only for 15 hours to bunker alfa closes. Pls help me.