• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,892 posts in this topic

Been using this for about a week, works brilliantly, so long as you take note of the uncraftable items.

Today I finally found a bunker Alpha card, visited the bunker and obtained some items, including dual wield pistol, modified Glock & M16, scar and grenade launcher, I’ve returned to base and stored these items, but the game crashed instantly and will no longer load.

anybody else had this? Any solution without losing my save?

I’m trying to activate mine to ! But it tells me to comment at least once and I’ve done that 3 times and still says active :No can someone help me activate my account ???

30 minutes ago, ChrisJ88 said:

Been using this for about a week, works brilliantly, so long as you take note of the uncraftable items.

Today I finally found a bunker Alpha card, visited the bunker and obtained some items, including dual wield pistol, modified Glock & M16, scar and grenade launcher, I’ve returned to base and stored these items, but the game crashed instantly and will no longer load.

anybody else had this? Any solution without losing my save?

Remove and reinstall the original versions and stored data, after a good run re-install the mod version, you can repeat the save of your data. Remember!!!, get used to remove the game app before installing the mod / original version