• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Lolswag

Last Day On Earth UNRELEASED ITEMS LIST

5,601 posts in this topic

Hey ))

pls I need help ,by mistake I crafted unrelease items, I killed my character in map of my home then the game stuck completely, so I reinstalled the game ,and also the game restore, but the only problem I get in everywhere in the map except my home ,when I enter to my home is stuck on loading!(lol, plz help I don’t want to lose everything !?)and I will be thankful,I hv iPhone new one but non  jailbroken .

1 hour ago, dante4768 said:

Hey ))

pls I need help ,by mistake I crafted unrelease items, I killed my character in map of my home then the game stuck completely, so I reinstalled the game ,and also the game restore, but the only problem I get in everywhere in the map except my home ,when I enter to my home is stuck on loading!(lol, plz help I don’t want to lose everything !?)and I will be thankful,I hv iPhone new one but non  jailbroken .

Sad to say but progress is lost 

5 hours ago, dante4768 said:

Hey ))