• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, abdulmane said:

i always buy for this site but thats the first time i get 10 years .. whats the problem just tell cez whats the problem .. i have alot of information about any hack let him reply me ...

Send him a Pm and see if he replies, if you can help he’ll answer don’t worry 

This could be the end of iosgg pubg. To sort this matters Out. Will take event longer as usual, until now! I have lost my confidence using this servers, last season it’s took long waiting,  3weeks to updated and that was only 10min banned, I wonder how long would take to sort the 10years ban out.

sorry that I’ve to say this CZ, you have been the best.  But seen new ban system released, it’s nails and I Hope you will find the way.   

@Cz1993

I lost ten accounts, but they are not essential. What happens, my friend, this is an unusual thing from you.  We used to get ten minutes ban, and it was normal now for 10 years ban, with a new account and the first value.

And the bigger calamity no longer exists as before, and it does not respond to anyone.

• May you like