• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, rahulyadav said:

@Primo@Cz1993bro why its so delay every other developers released their update. No notifications no reply from your end how many days you need more atleast clear your point of view to your subscribers 

It’s usual, we know it’s annoying though. Sorry for the wait...

19 hours ago, Koshtovaekuqe said:

@Cz1993Every  other hacker site has released 0.1 update.  what's happening to you?  It took a long time for you!  What happens ???

He’s really busy working, sorry for the wait! If I get any news I’ll share them. ??

18 hours ago, Abdlrhman said:

@Cz1993 this is not possible thou version 1.0 already been released 4 days only left for new season to start....you took more than 26 days working to enhance your anti ban server yet you haven’t said a word most other hack developers already updated their hack to their subscribers.

I know you are not gonna reply but we have right to complain about the bad service  

He never say anything because it can be delayed for a lot of reasons, he doesn’t want to make false promises. 
Also of course you got the right to complain, and we know how annoying this can be. Once again sorry for the wait!

30 minutes ago, Primo said:

It’s usual, we know it’s annoying though. Sorry for the wait...

He’s really busy working, sorry for the wait! If I get any news I’ll share them. ??

He never say anything because it can be delayed for a lot of reasons, he doesn’t want to make false promises. 
Also of course you got the right to complain, and we know how annoying this can be. Once again sorry for the wait!

No bro you are wrong because CZ used to upload phots into the comments section of pubg topic telling us about his progress in testing the anti ban server. 

Communicating with your members while you are working enhance the trust and loyalty. 

Anyways I’m used to it and I know some obstacles comes along the road I’m considering myself a loyal customer since March 2019 ?

• May you like