• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

Tôi trả tiền cho vip 6 tháng và 20$ cho cài đặt siêu kể từ 5 tháng trước nhưng chưa bao giờ tôi có thể sử dụng nó quá 1 tuần ? Đến khi vip của tôi hết hạn. Xin chào tạm biệt Cz1993 ?

I renew my vip , and try to get the activation code,

both not show on ( manage your purchase )..there for I can't get the avtivation code and be able to use the coupon again. 

Message CZ and he not respond. It's been 2day now.. By the time I get the code the anti ban will detect again! 

1 hour ago, Naio said:

I renew my vip , and try to get the activation code,

both not show on ( manage your purchase )..there for I can't get the avtivation code and be able to use the coupon again. 

Message CZ and he not respond. It's been 2day now.. By the time I get the code the anti ban will detect again! 

Dont worry brother you will definitely get a reply from primo “cz is busy for making another update “

but point is which is easily detected in few days or hours may be and takes months to get update 

• May you like