• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Msfr12 said:

@Primo

@Cz1993

Really, you worked hard on Season 14, but this Season Band is offline. Should we say goodbye to the Czechs, the 10-year loophole?

Cz doesn’t stand for Czechs ??. And no don’t worry about that there’s things to fix and it’s getting done. ??

18 hours ago, Dheerajreddy said:

@Primo inappropriate language!!! Seriously bro!! ??

I’m not talking about you, obviously... ?

Yes because when there’s an update it’s always the same thing, like 500 pms with only « when is the update » must be tiring. He still answer to Vip related matters!

18 hours ago, Msfr12 said:

Really, he was very responsive now and for a long time he was no longer responsive??‍♂️

14 hours ago, KhaVulture said:

Got 10 yrs ban @Cz1993  @Primo

Okay thanks for the feedback!

48 minutes ago, Primo said:

Cz doesn’t stand for Czechs ??. And no don’t worry about that there’s things to fix and it’s getting done. ??

I’m not talking about you, obviously... ?

Yes, we know that you are fixing the bug, but after the season ends as usual, your updates are not like chitos, and Android is very slow

5 minutes ago, Msfr12 said:

Yes, we know that you are fixing the bug, but after the season ends as usual, your updates are not like chitos, and Android is very slow

Well ??‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Primo said:

Well ??‍♂️

I don't know how much you learned about the people's mutual anger, but okay

35 minutes ago, Msfr12 said:

Yes but too long for wait I think may bee vip Exipre

• May you like