• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Abdlrhman said:

No bro you are wrong because CZ used to upload phots into the comments section of pubg topic telling us about his progress in testing the anti ban server. 

Communicating with your members while you are working enhance the trust and loyalty. 

Anyways I’m used to it and I know some obstacles comes along the road I’m considering myself a loyal customer since March 2019 ?

Yeah he did it recently a little, but it’s to know what can be improved. When it’s an update Just to put it to the new version he doesn’t ??
Yeah you’re an OG now lol ? 

2 hours ago, KhaVulture said:

It is better to wait than getting 10 yrs ban. The hacks which are out early are getting 10 yrs now.

Oh well, thanks for the feedback ! But yeah there’s always a risk, at least we trying to give the best possible even if we know it might not last long. ✌?

Thanks for update soon, Actually my friends are all happy now because I announcement my friend cz update new version soon I have more than 10 to 15 friends to used iosgg last week now still waiting and some issue fix it download mode direct and supper install some one have problems to download “ UNABEL TO CONNECT TO APPLE APIL.

Thank you Agin Cz1993 and Primo New version Aviabelsoon maybe 4 hours After.or as soon as possible

Edited by Pabita
To say something and add some sentence

• May you like