• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, reiken0112 said:

Its giving connection ban 10 mins or 30 mins, using the method 1 training and also the method 3 . All this two device method ios to ios are giving connection ban. @Cz1993 and @Primo

Its gives 10 year to me

On 18/10/2020 at 6:17 PM, Primo said:

Account erro

I renew my vip today, and try to get the activation code,

both not show on ( manage your purchase )..there for I can't get the avtivation code and be able to use the coupon again. 

PayPal transaction is 7LS78813BM958471T

Waiting over 4 day now..no reply or solve

2 hours ago, Naio said:

Account erro

I renew my vip today, and try to get the activation code,

both not show on ( manage your purchase )..there for I can't get the avtivation code and be able to use the coupon again. 

PayPal transaction is 7LS78813BM958471T

Waiting over 4 day now..no reply or solve

4 days CZ not answer my message I send him everyday.. Make me wonder did he just take the money run?

PRIMO: also turn off message, not be able to send.

?????

You are how you installed the game until a band comes to you. Originally the game was not installed on the device due to the direct and overload crash

On 19/10/2020 at 5:00 PM, rahulyadav said:

@Primo @Cz1993Remove antiban word from your link none of your version this season is antiban all having 10 year ban direct no 10 min warning 

Read this, also check for the creation date. We warned. 

4 hours ago, reiken0112 said:

Its giving connection ban 10 mins or 30 mins, using the method 1 training and also the method 3 . All this two device method ios to ios are giving connection ban. @Cz1993 and @Primo

Thanks for the feedback. ??

47 minutes ago, Naio said:

4 days CZ not answer my message I send him everyday.. Make me wonder did he just take the money run?

PRIMO: also turn off message, not be able to send.

?????

No, I didn’t ?

• May you like