• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

@Cz1993 @Primo I can not find the application, contact the administrator this is what throws me when I want to download the super installation, the administrator does not even grab me when I tell him to help me, they were worth a d*** (inappropriate word), I do not keep paying them more this crap I will buy something that if it works and not that they just want to be robbing us

On 10/16/2020 at 8:01 PM, KikiHack said:

@Primo @Cz1993 Someone can tell me how I have to activate the magi in V3 and I tried it as it was in V2 but it takes me out of the game, please if someone has another method to tell me

Same here

Guys help me and what’s happen to super install and every time when I click it and it’s say Cant find the app,Please contact administrator!    Please help me I am dying wait here 

2 minutes ago, AngelHero20 said:

يساعدني الرجال وما يحدث للتثبيت الفائق وفي كل مرة عندما أنقر عليه ويقول لا يمكن العثور على التطبيق app يرجى الاتصال بالمسؤول! الرجاء مساعدتي أنا أموت انتظر هنا 

انا مثلك 

• May you like