• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

@Cz1993 @Primo Can you help me with the problem of the super installation? Since last season I have that problem and neither of the 2 can help me unblock my account to be able to download the super installation

On 15/10/2020 at 7:32 PM, Papaya1 said:

are they going to wait until the next season or what? upload v3 @Primo

It might happen yeah. I don’t have infos yet sorry!

1 hour ago, KikiHack said:

@Primo @Cz1993 Someone can tell me how I have to activate the magi in V3 and I tried it as it was in V2 but it takes me out of the game, please if someone has another method to tell me

It doesn’t work on that version for now. Sorry!

6 minutes ago, KikiHack said:

@Cz1993 @Primo Can you help me with the problem of the super installation? Since last season I have that problem and neither of the 2 can help me unblock my account to be able to download the super installation

Send a pm to Cz for this matter. ??

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

من المهم أن تعرف:

من أجل سلامة اللعب ، أنت بحاجة إلى جهازين غير مكسور الحماية (لا تقم مطلقًا بإجراء كسر الحماية باستخدام أي أدوات) ، أو على الأقل يجب عليك استخدام أجهزة غير مكسورة الحماية كجهاز ضد الحظر.

في الوقت الحالي ، تتحقق tencent أيضًا مما إذا كان الجهاز قد تم كسر حمايته ، ومن المحتمل أنه حتى إذا لم يتم تثبيت الاختراق ، فلا يزال بإمكانك حظر الاتصال.

كيف اقوم بتنزيل اللعبة اجب رجاً

• May you like