• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

Don’t play his game I get ban 10 year he never fix this problem I just download the map after 10 days latter then I get 10 year ban guys don’t wast your money of the pice of sh!t iosgg rip f* (inappropriate word) of you don’t give good service to costumer??rip rip rip

3 minutes ago, 1993Trp said:

Don’t play his game I get ban 10 year he never fix this problem I just download the map after 10 days latter then I get 10 year ban guys don’t wast your money of the pice of sh!t iosgg rip f* (inappropriate word) of you don’t give good service to costumer??rip rip rip

MORE >>

Any actions mentioned above, once detected by the system, will lead to an automatic punishment and account ban. And you can click the 【Ban Records】 button below to check the current status of your account and the exact reason why it was banned by the system.

Ban Records

Ban Records

Ban Time

Unban Time

Ban Reason

2020-10-04 20:43:21

2030-10-02 20:43:21

Violation of User Agreement

1 minute ago, 1993Trp said:

MORE >>

Any actions mentioned above, once detected by the system, will lead to an automatic punishment and account ban. And you can click the 【Ban Records】 button below to check the current status of your account and the exact reason why it was banned by the system.

Ban Records

Ban Records

Ban Time

Unban Time

Ban Reason

2020-10-04 20:43:21

2030-10-02 20:43:21

Violation of User Agreement

This is the proof of this sh!t of iosgg

I no banned use this method

dont use on main account, need more test 

Edited by RockFlo