• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Thekrax098 said:

being offline I have been banned! opening the original app, they given me 10 years!!  oooooohhhh yeeeaaahhh!!  I'm out!  see you never!

the proof:
0447-AA9-C-D76-B-4-DC6-BBE3-D39471-AA18-

2 hours ago, Meho86 said:

@Primo I lost 4 main accounts for 10 years, unfortunately. So far, we have not got any new information if there is an upcoming update or not?

We hope that we will be informed of all new developments, and I hope that Mr. CZ is aware of this

Thanx

Ah sorry for your loss. Same for the lack of informations, it’s always like that. There’s an update coming as long as we don’t make an announcement to say we don’t, so don’t worry about it ! ?

Cz is pretty well aware of the situation and has a lot of work to deal with. ✌?

2 hours ago, Furkancelik said:

@PrimoI hope 10 years of ban problem will be solved and it will be playable with main accounts. Thanks

I suggest you never play with your main account. It’s too risky and ban can appear anytime. Anyway we’ll try to find a solution for the hack! ✌?

28 minutes ago, Xyzgolden said:

So is the hack going to take 20 days again like the last time @Primo

Probably hahahah its all a big scam tbh, you pay for 30 days but get to play for like max 10 days lmao

• May you like