• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

Based on my experience in this website I can tell that there will no be update to the hack until next season which is coming in 7 days only....the logic says If CZ release the hack now it will be detected as soon as Tencent releases  its new update on September 8th....that’s why Admin won’t release the hack even if it’s already done. 

@Primo 

Edited by Abdlrhman

2 hours ago, Abdlrhman said:

Based on my experience in this website I can tell that there will no be update to the hack until next season which is coming in 7 days only....the logic says If CZ release the hack now it will be detected as soon as Tencent releases  its new update on September 8th....that’s why Admin won’t release the hack even if it’s already done. 

@Primo 

Yeah it’s probably what’s gonna happen now, asked Cz I’ll give the update if he got time to answer. I won’t make this kind of announcement without him telling me though because we never know. ??

12 hours ago, samejaz said:

Thanks for your quick Reply. ??

No problem! ??

2 hours ago, Voronin228 said:

cheat is working ??

Not for now sorry, we’re working on the update. ✌?

Edited by Primo

53 minutes ago, Primo said:

نعم ، من المحتمل أن يكون ما سيحدث الآن ، سأل تشيكوسلوفاكيا سأعطي التحديث إذا كان لديه وقت للإجابة. لن أقوم بهذا النوع من الإعلانات دون أن يخبرني لأننا لا نعرف أبدًا. ??

ليس هناك أى مشكلة! ??

ليس آسفًا الآن ، نحن نعمل على التحديث. ✌?

I will speak honestly.  If you are the administrator of this site, you will not find any subscribers for you.  The reason is your beautiful way of dealing with others, you accept my respect

I don't need a response or comment

Edited by Abnomir

• May you like