• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

@Cz1993

There is no solution and there is no answer Even modifying the code to be compatible with the 1.2V version is too much for us Sincerely, I am an old member here But the issue has become very difficult to pay money, and there is no response or solution Note that one of the conditions when the certificate stops is that the signer must renew the certificate We are not claiming a certification of IPA Download resolving Believe me, it will be your last subscription When I finish it I will not renew

10 minutes ago, Floki92933 said:

الأعضاء الذين يواجهون مشكلات في تنشيط الكود يحتاجون فقط إلى تثبيت الإصدار 1.3 لحل المشكلة. امين تضمين التغريدةلماذا تكذبون يا رفاق؟ أقوم بتثبيت الإصدار 1.3 بواسطة ipa ولكن لا يزال الرمز لا يعمل

The issue is they want us to stop paying the money, so they have it Because among the terms of the site, when the certification stops, it must be fixed within 24 hours But now it's not a testament to everyone who uses a computer to download the hack Moreover, there is no solution to the problems that I encountered If they want people to pay cash, they have to adhere to the site's terms, as indicated to them I will not pay any money after today until they clarify the problems to us and promise us to abide by their terms

8 hours ago, Moooh20101 said:

@Cz1993

There is no solution and there is no answer Even modifying the code to be compatible with the 1.2V version is too much for us Sincerely, I am an old member here But the issue has become very difficult to pay money, and there is no response or solution Note that one of the conditions when the certificate stops is that the signer must renew the certificate We are not claiming a certification of IPA Download resolving Believe me, it will be your last subscription When I finish it I will not renew

join day 2020 may  old member ??? sorry me

September 14, 2018 :omg:

5 hours ago, Floki92933 said:

Members who encounter code activation problems only need to install v1.3 to solve the problem. @Cz1993 @Primo Why you guys lie ? I install the version 1.3 by ipa but still the code doesn’t work

Lie about what... ? where did you see me saying anything about that..  ?

• May you like